Dollar Tree Customer Feedback: Dollar Tree is an American chain of discount variety stores that sells items for $1 or less. It is a retail, variety, and discount type of industry. its stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of eleven distribution centers. And the company operates one-dollar stores under the names of Dollar Tree. The company is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia, the United States.
The products of the company include food and snacks, health and beauty care products, housewares, books, and toys. Each Dollar Tree stocks a variety of products including national, regional, and private-label brands. The company has approximately 14,835 number of stores in various stores across the United States and Canada. There is approximately 176,100 number of employees who work for the Dollar Tree company. The company conducts the survey to collect the feedback from the customer’s.
Dollar Tree Customer Feedback at www.dollartreefeedback.com:
Dollar Tree Customer Feedback is all about to collect the feedback about the products and services offered by the store. The company values the customer’s opinion and provide them a chance to share their experience about their visit to the store. And the company is providing an opportunity to win $1000 by taking part in the survey. The survey is very simple and easy to complete and it will take only a few minutes of time. And the main reason to conduct the survey is to know about their quality of products and services provided by the company.
As the company is having many stores in various locations it will collect the positive and negative feedback from the customer’s about any issues or problems about the customer’s are facing when they visit the store. And this survey allows the company to figure out the areas that they need to improve or change according to the customer’s requirement. The customer’s who participated in the survey will get a chance to win $1000. And the winner of the survey will be announced through the emails or telephone within 10 business days.
Rules and Requirements to take part in the survey:
- You need any device such as a computer, laptop, mobile, or tablet with the Internet Access.
- The customer should be 18 years old or more.
- The customer should have the recent visit receipt of the Dollar Tree store.
- And also the customer should be the permanent resident of the United States.
- The customer should have the basic knowledge of English and Spanish language.
Follow the Instructions to complete the survey at www.dollartreefeedback.com:
- Visit the official website official website to take the survey.
- After the page loads completely set your preferred language and click on the next button.
- In the next page, you need enter 16 digits survey code, the day of the visit, time of visit in the required text fields and you will find all these details on your receipt and click on the start button to begin your survey.
- Now your survey starts and you will answer honestly to the given question and the questions will be based on your experience when you visited the store.
- After answering all the question click on the next button.
- After submitting your survey you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win prizes valued at $1,500 or for ten chances to win $1,000 and provide your contact details.
- The winner will be notified with the help of your contact details within the 10 business days after completing your survey.
If you have any technical issues or you don’t have your receipt but still you want to participate in the survey please feel free to call our customer service number 1-858-201-7079.